Hello there! I’m a post-doctoral Research Associate at the University of Glasgow and a member of the ATLAS Collaboration at CERN. I recently finished my PhD at the University of Sheffield and I’m also a committee member of the IoP HEPP group.
My research focuses on searching for new physics at the Large Hadron Collider, and to that end I’m involved in three main areas:
- precision measurements of top quark properties as a test of the Standard Model;
- searches for the supersymmetric partner of the top quark;
- development of Machine Learning tools and model-independent techniques.
- ATLAS, Search for a scalar partner of the top quark in the all-hadronic plus missing transverse momentum final state at with the ATLAS detector, ATLAS-CONF-2020-004
- BR, Top quark pair properties & top mass measurements at the LHC, PoS DIS2019 (2019) 162
- ATLAS, Measurement of the and cross sections in proton-proton collisions at with the ATLAS detector, Phys. Rev. D 99 (2019) 072009
- ATLAS, Search for a scalar partner of the top quark in the jets plus missing transverse momentum final state at with the ATLAS detector, JHEP 12 (2017) 085